Monday, March 30, 2009

Now I remember why I don't do....

Facebook. After reading this post at Chicky Chicky Baby http://chickychickybaby.blogspot.com/2009/03/let-sleeping-dogs-lie-but-if-you-insist.html it hit me. I have a ex that should NEVER try to get it touch EVER!!! He was close to a felon way back in the day. And yes I was young and stupid and stayed with him even after it. Not that I would every want to redo my life b/c I think I am the person I am b/c of my past but if I could block out those 3 years it would be like laying on a beach with nothing else to do every again! I really thought 7th grade was awesome till we broke up during 9th grade and then my eyes opened to a new world... one were I was free to be me. I am SO very thankful cell phones weren't the thing back then. :)

No comments: