Thursday, November 20, 2008

Try this

My FIRSTS

So I stole this from http://www.myspecialks.com/, but it looked fun!

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? My hubby was my one and only prom date.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Not unless hell froze over!

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? A beer and I HATED it... still can't drink beer!

4. What was your FIRST job? Babysitting!

5. What was your FIRST car? a 4 door sunbird

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? my friend Susan

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? the kids

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Ms. Libby... she was my kindergarten teacher too!

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I was in the 5th grade and I flew to Dallas for a Dance convention

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Blake was and no we no longer talk.... I do talk to his mom when I see her.

11. What was your FIRST sport played? softball

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? in 1st grade

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? hubby

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? my aunt's friends.. I handed out rice bags.

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? took a shower

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? in the 7th grade I went to Michael Bolton

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?My ears when I was 4.

18. FIRST foreign country you went to? none

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? when I got pulled over for no tags the first night I had my car.

20. When was your FIRST detention? 9th grade

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Arkansas

22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? Jason in the 6th grade

23. Who was your FIRST roommate? hubby

24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? my papaws funeral in the 4th grade

Wanna try? Consider yourself tagged!Link back to me and leave a comment here when you post so I can be nosey... Please?!

No comments: