Sunday, September 28, 2008

Girls' night out!

Friday night was a girl's night out for me. Both my sil's and some friends got together at a local country bar. My oldest sil's birthday was Sat. and the other sil's birthday was 2 Sat. before. We really had a great time drinking and dancing. I learned a few new line dances... yeah me! I also tried some new drinks. I had fun with hubby yesterday telling me what I had tried. I did a shot called "Blow job" which was very good lol. We didn't get home till after 2:00 in the morning and I can't wait till next years Girls' Night Out!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Girls nights are fun nights! :)

Danielle said...

Wow, you GNO once a year? We are up to once a month!!!!!

I think the older you get, the more die-hard it is! LOL!!!!

Brandy said...

We do the bar once a year but we get together more than that! :)