Sunday, September 7, 2008

Did you see them?

The MTV music awards? I was so not impressed with the guy they chose to host them. He just wasn't funny to me and what did the Jonas Brothers do to him? What did you think?

I am happy for Brittany Spears. She looked very good tonight. I hope she keeps it up and gets her life back in order. Call me crazy but I like her song "Piece of Me".

Kid Rock was as good on there as when I seen him in concert. See I'm not all country lol. My bff and I are going to see Kelly Clarkson and Reba McEntire soon... it will be our first concert together!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Nope, no desire to see them.

Steph said...

I caught snippets....the host was really UN-funny! I didn't get his stuff at all. I hope Britney gets it all back together, too. I like Kid Rock's new song. Oh, Kelly Clarkson....I love her and Reba, too. Sounds like fun!