Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Update on Nate

This morning I walked Lauren to her class so I could sit in when they came to talk to the kids about Nate. The counselor came in and told them what happened and asked if they had any questions. Some did but most just listened. I have been asking about Nate all day and finally after school got an update on him.

They have him sedated b/c he had a rough night. He has a blood clot in his brain that they are hoping they can fix with meds. His abdomen has major damage from the seat belt. He has been stable and his vitals have been good this afternoon. I will update again after school tomorrow unless something changes.

Please keep praying for this beautiful little guy. I am very grateful to each and every one of you as I am sure the family is!

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I'm glad to see he is stable. But major damage from the seat belt??? That makes me want to cry! How can something that is supposed to HELP hurt instead? I know, it kept him from flying out the window but gosh, someone needs to come up with something better. He has been on my heart all day. I will check in for more updates so we know how to pray.

Lisa said...

I'm keeping Nate and his family in my thoughts and prayers!