Thursday, January 1, 2009

Out with the old and in with the new...

I can't believe it's 2009 already! The kids, Lady and I went to visit with my sil and her family for the last few days. We all were up last night and got to watch the ball drop together. We (sil and I) played way to much Wii. We are both VERY sore from 2 days and nights of bowling and tennis lol. I have either pulled something or have major heartburn going on... I am thinking it's something pulled as I am getting other aches.

I am thinking this was the Christmas for the Wii for my family and a few other families we know. We have been having a blast Wii'ing here at the house. Our mii's were fun to make and are so cute. The girl had to have eye makeup on her mii. They are both saving their money for Wii games. I am happy with the bowling myself lol. The girl wants Sing it so I am sure that will be fun too. The boy is thinking wrestling for his game. Well the dryer stopped. Later!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

We got a Wii too and had a blast playing with the kids. I have the Wii arm too from the bowling, baseball and tennis.
Have fun!