Thursday, January 8, 2009

Damnit...

why do I sit here night after night and stay up so late reading. I didn't go to bed till after 2:00 am last night/this morning and wouldn't you know I got a call to work at 7:30 am. Thank goodness I had time to run the kids to school and run back home and get dressed. You think I would have learned something by this but no here it is almost midnight and I again am working tomorrow. Maybe one day soon I will get it. I wouldn't hold my breath tho. ;)

My ladybug has started her 2nd heat. This time I am going to let her have a litter and then she will get spayed (maybe). I can't wait for her to have some cute little babies.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

So you are a fellow nightowl but I can't quite go that late. Here's to a healthy litter.....I'm afraid I would have to keep all the puppies. :)

Brandy said...

Lol I wish I couldn't go that late anymore either. I am thinking after caring and watching them for 6 weeks I will be heartbroken. We will see how it goes tho.

Sarah said...

Hey, happy Delurking Day! Thank you for delurking on my blog - the best part about delurking is that I get to discover YOUR blog! I'll definitely visit again.