Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Are we the only ones?

Hubby and I don't see eye to eye on the choices we have for President. I myself don't vote red or blue... I vote for the one I believe in. Not how I was raised but I sometimes don't agree and or like that choice. You know what I mean?! Hubby on the other hand is blue all the way BUT he doesn't vote. I won't even go there right now.

I thought I knew who I was voting for but after watching tonight I am not so sure anymore. I guess I will watch on the 15th and see where I stand. I hate being on the fence this close too!

So how about you? What about your other half? How do you handle this?

1 comment:

Jen said...

We feel the same way and when we registered to vote we registered with no party affiliation b/c I like to choose on an individual basis as well. :)