Monday, November 16, 2009

Gloomy Monday

The weather outside is just yucky. I guess I shouldn't complain to much b/c we have had some beautiful weather lately. I just wish it would have held off till the kids go back to school tomorrow. Out here in the country they get the Monday off after deer season opens. You know in case you didn't get "the deer" Saturday or Sunday. Not that Hunter got to hunt. He is grounded from hunting over his report card.

I am looking forward to this 4 day school week. For the first time I will get to sub for Lauren. So Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I will be in the 3rd grade with my baby girl. :) Please pray she doesn't w h i n e while I am in there!

Friday night is the concert with my girls! :D I can't wait. It's also payday for the school.

I am hoping to get my shopping finished while running around like a crazy person Black Friday! Now I just have to figure out what to get my dad, fil, son and gmil! I do have more to buy for but I know what I am getting them.

Well I'm going to catch up on some of my shows I have dvr'd. Later!!

No comments: