Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's OVER..

I didn't think this day would get here but it finally did. Summer break is here... thank you Lord! Lauren's last day was the 20th but Hunter had to take 3 semester tests so he didn't get done till yesterday.

Today Lauren and I went to Benton to sell some clothes at Simon Says... love that store! If you leave close to there you really need to check them out. After we were done there we hit Old Navy. 50% off anything already on sale!! Man I love Old Navy. After that we went to Park Plaza and hit some stores there. Met up with a friend and her girls and shopped and then ate lunch. While the older girls were finishing eating we took the little ones to the candy store. OMG can you believe I paid $11 for M&M's!!! Never ever again will we go to that candy store!

Well I must run and feed the dogs. They are all barking letting me know it's dinner time lol. :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hi! My yard sale is on the 11th of June....and I have a long way to go to be ready.
I wish I could take pictures for you! Thanks for the compliment!