Sunday, December 7, 2008

I have a few

so I thought I would tell you all about the big shopping day. As soon as I dropped the kids off at school we headed out. I had a few stops in Little Rock I needed to make so we went to Academy for the things I needed in there. I also needed to run into the mall for an ornament with all of our names on it. (Dd was very upset when she was putting the tree together b/c we had an ornament with hubby, me and the boy on it dated 1996. She wanted to know why she wasn't on there. So now we have one with all 4 of us with 2008 on it.) After those stops we went on to Conway. We met up with my sil there and started our shop til you drop day. We hit Kohl's, Shoe Carnival, T J Maxx, Belk's, Target, Payless and then we decided to take a break and eat lunch. After eating at The Market Place we went back to shopping. We started at Best Buy, Home Depot, Kirkland's, Old Navy and ended the day at Hallmark. The best thing was after I got home and went to Cabalas.com to get 2 things for hubby I was D O N E!!!!! :)

Since the kids stayed at my mom's for the night I got everything wrapped and under the tree. Saturday morning the girl had a Christmas party at Church so I went and got her and took her to that. Today the kids, my mil and I got up and went to Church and then drove to Conway for my niece's 4th birthday party.

As soon as we left my sil's house the girl said she didn't feel so good. About 30 minutes later she was throwing up. She has been doing so every 30 minutes or so since. Looks like she will get a few days off from school... she has a dentist appointment Tuesday for some cavities and 2 teeth are going to be pulled. Fun days are ahead of me. ;) I need to run and check on her again. Till then.

No comments: